Welcome to a place where the coffee flows as free as the ideas. This is the home of big thinking—and dedicated, passionate people—that was named a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio for the third year in a row.
Want to join us? We’re always looking for driven, talented people to join the A-team. Even if the right position for you isn’t posted, feel free to submit your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Current Openings and Opportunities
Freelance Art DirectorView the full posting
AKHIA is currently looking for an experienced Freelance Art Director to work on site with our creative team to help deliver creative and strategic solutions.
• Occasionally concept creative and strategic solutions (in groups, pairs and alone) that are on brand
• Work quickly to provide near real-time solutions and ideas
• Layout and design a variety of pieces
• Communicate with print, digital and video vendors if needed
• Strong design skills with a high level of understanding in composition, typography and production
• Strong leadership skills
• Must be able to complete multiple projects quickly and accurately
• Must be proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Immersed in current marketing and advertising trends
• Candidate must be able to be on site during office hours
How to apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Shadow at AKHIAView the full posting
Do you want to write content that makes an impact, develop cohesive marketing plans, design creative concepts or measure analytics using social media? Maybe you can see yourself in a variety of these positions, but aren’t sure where your expertise lies. Now is your chance to spend a day at AKHIA learning about how we operate, our different departments and where you might fit within agency life.
Our shadow day experience allows students to receive a high-level overview of what it is like to work in an agency. Students will meet with a variety of employees within different departments and have the opportunity to ask questions and receive advice pertaining to their future career goals.
Please note that AKHIA offers a limited amount of shadow days per year. All students are welcome to apply for the opportunity, but those who apply must be working towards a marketing/communications related degree or currently taking a marketing-specific course.
How to apply:
To ensure we allow our visitors a quality experience, shadow spots are limited and will be selected by our team based upon availability and goals related to your future career path.
To be considered for the opportunity, please answer the questions below and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Tell us about yourself?
2. Why do you want to shadow at AKHIA?
3. What are 3 questions you are looking to have answered after attending a shadow day at AKHIA?